Sunday, June 1, 2008

New Car


Bruce has been wanting to get a new car for about 6 months now and I have been kind of dragging my feet, not that a new car didn't sound nice but I liked my car and I liked being out of debt. I wasn't sure I wanted to change either. So between him and the car starting not to seem so nice any more(it was needing to be in the shop quite often lately), I finally was willing to consider it. Though I did have several stipulations-1)I wanted another Cruiser which I love and 2)it couldn't be the same color as my boss's(he kept finding blue ones)or anyone else in town and 3)it had to be a pretty color. I figured Bruce could worry about the trivial things like does it run good--is the price right, you know the boring stuff. Anyway. he finally found a great car with everything I wanted and the trivial things,too! Bruce was awesome, he even dickered on the price which he never does and got us a good deal. The only problem is we can't figure out what the color is. It says it is green though it looks grey to me, maybe with a hint of green. What do you think--grey or green?

4 comments:

Casey Childs said...

congrats! very nice, but from this photo it looks blue to me...

Christina said...

It looks blue to me too. Looks very nice!

Alice Childs said...

Most definitely.....gray green. Sorry--didn't have anything more creative for you.

Alice Childs said...

Dallin says: I don't know what you are talking about grandma! That car is obviously blue! Lookin' good though!